Date: Thursday, September 28, 2017
Time: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Location: University Student Commons, second floor
VCU is a state-supported coeducational university with a graduate school, teaching hospital, and 13 academic and professional units that offer 62 baccalaureate degree programs, 72 master’s degree programs, 47 post-baccalaureate and post-master’s certificates, and 41 Ph.D. programs.
This event will be an excellent opportunity for representatives to meet and interact with our impressive and diverse student body.
On behalf of VCU students, staff and faculty, we look forward to seeing you on campus this fall!
How to register
Registration is now live in HireVCURams. Log on today to secure your place at our annual Graduate and Professional School Fair – space is limited.
If this is your first time registering through the HireVCURams system then you will need to create your profile before logging in.
- Click “New to HireVCURams? Click here to create an account!”
- Next, search your School/College/University and select from drop down menu
- If you do not see your College/University in the search menu, click “Can’t Find Your Organization?” to create your organization profile. We will add any new schools to the system during registration.
- Please fill in any blanks marked with a red asterisk
- Finally, select the “Register” link at the bottom to register your School/College/University
After logging in, please register for the event by:
- Selecting the “Career Events” tab at the top
- Next, select “Search” from the drop-down list under “Career Events”
- In the search menu, please enter “Graduate”
- Finally, select the blue “Register” link
10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Recruiter check-in & set-up: 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m..
- Breakfast available: 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch available: 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Cost: Per table, up to 2 representatives per table
- $200 Early bird registration by July 28
- $250 Registration after July 28 by August 25
- $275 Late Registration by September 18 or until capacity reached
Please note VCU Graduate and Professional School Representatives: no fee but please register through the link provided.
Cancellations may be emailed to email@example.com no later than Friday, September 22, 2017.
For driving directions, please enter your address at the bottom of the site listed “Directions”: http://www.maps.vcu.edu/monroepark/univcommons/
VCU Student Commons
907 Floyd Avenue, Richmond, VA 23284
Unloading/loading fair materials
The University Student Commons is located on the corner of Floyd and Linden Streets. Loading and unloading may take place at the University Student Commons traffic circle, which is located on Floyd Avenue across from the James Branch Cabell Library between Linden and Cherry streets.
Wireless internet access
Wireless internet is available to all campus visitors. Please use the VCU Guest connection.
Electrical outlet access
Electrical outlets are limited. Please indicate on your registration form if you will require an electrical outlet and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Parking is available at the West Main Street Parking Deck, located at 801 W. Main St., and in the West Cary Street Parking Deck at 1101 W. Cary St. Parking validations are available at registration. Please see a VCU representative at the check-in table to obtain your validation. More information about parking may be obtained from the VCU Parking and Transportation website. The West Main Street Deck will likely fill up first, so please be prepared to park in the West Cary Street Deck. We strongly encourage deck parking for all participants. Parking on VCU’s Monroe Park campus is minimal and the city of Richmond strongly enforces posted parking regulations.
Materials may be shipped to:
Virginia Commonwealth University
408 West Franklin Street – Blair House
Richmond, VA 23284
RE: Graduate & Professional School Fair
The school will hold your items from September 25 – September 28. Items received after September 27 are not guaranteed to be at your table for the event.
We do not have the ability to ship items back at this time; however, there are several shipping drop-boxes on and close to campus:
UPS Drop Box
901 W. Franklin Street, Richmond, VA 23284
Latest drop off: 6:45 p.m.
FedEx Express Drop Box
FedEx Drop Box – Inside
701 E. Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23219
Latest Express drop off: 3:00 p.m.
Please note, you must have your pre-paid shipping return label and completely prepare the package for shipping before proceeding to the drop-off box of your choice.
VCU’s Monroe Park Campus is centrally located in Richmond, VA. Click here for hotel options that are located downtown near the Monroe Park Campus.